Friday, January 2, 2009






When I stop to think about it, I could not even begin to imagine where this past year would have taken me. Where it has left me is in a better place. I have learned SO much from mistakes, chances and opportunities. I've learned about what kind of person I am and what kind of person I do not want to be. I've grown to realize what some of my passions are (other than LIFE itself) and what I want to do with my life. Over the years I've gone from a shy, insecure, indecisive girl to an opinionated, strong, beautiful young woman. I wouldn't take anything back from this past year because everything has made me stronger and more aware. I can honestly say that this year has brought me SO many wonderful people in my life. I wont even begin to name names because you already know who you are ((From sleepovers in Ft. Wash, PR, Lorton, RICHMOND, my tattoo, Philly... etc))) !! New friends to old friends, you all should know where you stand with me. I may not be the best at communicating or the most perfect friend but I try and I have everyone in my best interests.

I suppose this is just my reflection of 2008. I love everyone that has come into my life and made a difference whether you realize it or not. I'm truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment