Tuesday, January 6, 2009

DNSS - you figure it out.


had a wonderful day today besides the BS i'll sweep under the rug starting when my vent ends. i'm not too sure how or why this always happens. great girl, great guy... there is chemistry, great convo, physical attraction but its like pulling teeth to get together. I always put it like this, " you make time for people you want to see." not a bad saying. it's pretty much plain and simple truth. in my case I'll tell my girls this and can't see why they make that inital call. turn it around and look at me and what i'm doing... exactly what I tell them not to. Geez. With me i've always given the benefit of the doubt and I suppose that is where I am wrong. So should I just cut all that out now? I cant continue to categorize all guys because that's not my style but if I keep getting the same BS how can I not? it always goes them same way...

So I guess what i'm trying to say is that I'm going to have a new attitude ( or at least try). Not every guy is the same (in my case they always just get worse). Now more so than ever, it's time to be more selective and take less shit. I know what I want and I know it is out there. The more I continue to let things slide the more it will continue to happen. I'm not settling or being so "understanding" anymore. I'm a catch... so catch the hell up and get on my level. I've done some growing up and i'm getting better on communicating my feelings so there is now where to go but up from here. I'm not a pushover. I'm not that ride or die chick. I'm not a hoodrat. I'm not your baby momma. I'm not your nitecap and I ain't your suga mamma. It's not hard to make a phone call or send a text. everyone is busy. everyone has stuff to do. I dont believe that people are way too busy to send a text or make a call. it takes nothing but a second. now that i feel like i've wasted smiles, laughs and my precious time... i'm pretty much done.

btw, i had a great time @ outback. great food and good times. can't beat that. the 4 horsemen tho? Def. could have killed me but i'll be sure to step my game up next time so I can take it like the G I am. :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree its like pulling teeth for two people that are interested in each other to get together. I dont really agree that its always a situation where the person is consciously making the decision to make time or not based off the level of interest there. In fact I think alot of times its perception, and both parties don't want to be percieved as being too available (sounds like a few people i know lol). You gotta put me on that 4 Horsemen when you get "available" tho lmao

    ReplyDelete