Tuesday, December 30, 2008

the dating games



these rules of dating today are somewhat difficult but anyways a mystery. I can't really call it. I dont understand why when I was younger things were a lot easier! Puppy Love... break up... you get over him in a week. EASY! so when you realize that you are feeling a guy what comes next? how do you not cross that line... or if you do how do you cross it with ease? it's hard to say i want to kick it with out actually saying it... or these days being the one to initate it.
the way i think of it now is Different Nigga ( excuse my choice of words), Same SHIT! in my book you dont become a nigga until you prove yourself to be one... not all females are mad black women! just when given the chance, all guys end up in the same bin... TRASH.

No comments:

Post a Comment